Thursday, June 4, 2015

Winners of French Twist

Thank you to everyone who played along with our French Twist challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Kimberly will be choosing this week's winner. 



Here is what Kimberly had to say:    
Tenia's vivid card with lovely splatter detail and gorgeous inking really
took my breath away.  All the white areas really "popped" the colors and awesome design!!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!




Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, June 4th! 

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks for honoring my card with an honorable mention. And congrats to all other winners. You've all made fabulous cards. Tenia's butterfly beauty is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very big congrats to Tenia and all the other Honorable Mentions! And thanks to Katie for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous selection of cards - I could CASE every one of them! Thanks to Jeanne for the shout-out - always an honor to be chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card, Stephanie! This totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card, Michelle! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amy for choosing my card! Love the challenges at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all! Fabulous projects! Thanks so much for featuring my card Lyndal! So honored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY COW!!! I just saw this....sorry....I was on vacay and all....lol!! THANKS SO MUCH for the honor!! This made my WHOLE month!! Congrats to the other AWESOME ladies as well!!! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for selecting my card! I'm so glad you liked it! Congratulations to all, such gorgeous makes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have fear of Dianabol? Where, allow me ask, should we discover Dianabol? You can try quite a few of the Dianabol sites and check out their forums. That is how to develop good working relationships with Dianabol experts.
    http://www.crazybulksupplements.co.uk/dianabol-dbal/

    ReplyDelete