Thursday, May 7, 2015

FUSION: French Twist

Welcome to FUSION! 

We hope you are inspired to play along with us!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

This challenge will end on Tuesday, May 19th at Noon (PST). We hope you will join us!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my all beautiful inspirations!! I want to play! I want to play!!

      Delete
  2. I love this photo and what great DT cards-hoping to play along-you rock with chose of photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the inspiration photo. Those colors and textures! I'm so happy that I found the time to play along...finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty creations for the photo and sketch. Happy to play along for both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the fabulous samples of inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to join in this time but I thought this colour palette was gorgeous! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inspirations and great ideas for different cards.
    I´m really late, but here is my card:
    http://seraphinasphantasie.blogspot.de/2015/05/papier-marathon.html
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete