Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fusion Challenge Winners

Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at FUSION. We have each chosen a winner and Kelly has chosen our main winner for the week.


http://handmadebysian.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/retro-chevrons.html

Congratulations Sian!

Sian's card totally blew me away when I found out that she embossed each one of those zig zag lines separately! Not a stray speck of embossing powder to be found, they are all evenly spaced, and it's about the most literal fusion of the photo and sketch. A really gorgeous card! Well done!!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!


Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST today.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card for an HM, Michelle ... I'm thrilled! Many congratulations to the other HMs and to Sian ... what an outstanding gallery! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner - I can't believe it! There were so many beautiful cards :) Congratulations to all of the HM's too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lynn, for choosing my cards, they were so much fun to make! I agree with Anita, the gallery for this challenge was just outstanding! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - thanks so much for picking my little turtle card for an HM - absolutely thrilled to bits! Congrats to my fellow HMs and also to Sian for her stunning card! Looking forward to playing with the new challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card for an HM, Deepti! Sporting my badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the recognition <3

    ReplyDelete